Double Decker High-Lift Pallet Truck EXD 18
Double the load – half the time.
- Precision storage on two decks owing to the unique pallet adjustment aid
- Always safe on the move with the STILL OPTISPEED tiller
- Increased product handling capacity because of different driving programmes
Taotlege EXD 18
Palun täitke allolev vorm. Me võtame teiega ühendust niipea kui võimalik.
The EXD 18 Double Deck High Lift Pallet Truck is a multi-talented all-rounder. Used as a low-lift pallet truck, it handles loads weighing up to 1,800 kg. As a double-deck truck, the compact and nimble device can lift 1,000 kg on the wheel arms as well as 800 kg on the forks, so HGVs are loaded and unloaded twice as fast and order picking tasks are noticeably speeded up. With the rounded fork tips, insertion into a pallet is particularly simple and safe.
Thanks to the OPTISPEED tiller, the speed is automatically adjusted to the distance from the equipment, providing a high degree of operating safety. All functions can be easily carried out with one hand, no matter which. Two versions of the EXD 18 are available: While the particularly compact length is an advantage of the EXD 18 K, the EXD 18 L scores highly with its larger battery, enabling up to eight hours of continuous use.
The EXD 18 in detail
- High handling capacity and double load: Double deck operation for flexible use
- High turnaround rate: Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- Battery capacity of up to 375 Ah and lateral battery change available as well as the Li-Ion battery, which concentrates a large amount of energy and allows for easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: Select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Comfortable on the ramp: The hydraulic support wheels of the EXD 20 guarantee optimum traction and enable powerful movement on
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: Driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: Lateral battery change option for even greater availability
- Easing the workload: Easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- The deep-drawn truck frame protects the feet of operators and others in public areas
- The speed reduction based on lift height increases safety
- Safety as standard: OPTISPEED tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Best views for precise operation: Free view mast and centrally mounted tiller ensure clear view of the tips of the forks
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit of the EXD 20
- Both left- and right-handed users can intuitively operate all of the driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Reliable, even in narrow spaces: Compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces: Sensitive proportional valve control and creep speed function option
- High pallet reloading rate: Compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Additional storage space for goods: Copes with narrow aisles thanks to its compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
- The built-in charger enables flexible and decentralised charging of the truck
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 7 percent at the press of a button, with no loss of performance
- Applied environmental awareness: 95 percent of parts are recyclable
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- ECO driving programme: Maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXD 18 / Li-Ion||1.800||2.024||6||24|